So here are the basic rules for the AFF weekly challenge!
- Each week I will post a new writing prompt that needs to be used in some way, shape or form in your story.
- While the topic will be visible once the weekly news posting goes up, you will not be able to post to the topic until 8am Sunday. It will then automatically close at 11:59pm the following Saturday.
- There are three different word counts to choose from - TwitFic: 140 Characters (Not words, characters ^.^), Drabble: 100 words (No more, no less), or a FlashFic: Up to 1,000 words
- To submit your entry, please post the following information and only this information: Your Pen Name, a link to the story and if it's a TwitFic, Drabble or FlashFic. Also include rating, fandom, pairing and warnings.
- The Weekly Prompt thread is only to post your story - Any reviews on the stories should be put on the author's stories. Please do not leave commentary in the topic, those posts will be removed.
Additionally, each quarter we will have a running theme in the word prompts. At the end of the quarter, we will post a topic for readers to guess what the theme is. By the end of the current quarter, we should have the point system back in place and will be awarding points to anyone who guesses correctly
Basic Rules for User submitted challenges:
- Please post your prompt in it's own topic
- Prompts should be applicable to any fandom
- If you would like to see a specific fandom, pairing, etc, you may place it as a request.
- As above, please post the following information and only this information: Your Pen Name, a link to the story and if it's a TwitFic, Drabble or FlashFic. Also include rating, fandom, pairing and warnings.
Pen Name: Apollo
Story link: (Link)
Review replies link: (link, if you have one)
Type of fic: Drabble
Rating: Adult ++
Warnings: M/M, PWP, Oral, Bond
Please note that there's now an addition to the above example. You can now place a link to your review replies, if you've got one set up. If you don't have one at first but do later then you can simply edit your post later to include it. It's not necessary to have one, though.
Have fun writing!!!!
Edited by Melrick, 23 November 2010 - 02:52 AM.